Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Crystal Blue Lists

Walked all day and got nowhere
Hitched a ride on the train of despair
The map is wet with these tears of mine
Searching for the path by popular design

Straining against the drops of time
That soaks my face well into my prime
Years of carrying this hole in my heart
Good little soldier with an imaginary part

So I built my list in spite of those who cried
That you can’t create love with a user guide
But I dug in my soul and fashioned a girl
With spunk and wit and a heart of pearl

Soft and fair with eyes of teal
A smile that shines but does not reveal
Deeply blended with passion and grace
Contented and crawled into her ardent embrace

Lounging in the fragrance that is her song
I smile at the tune at where I belong
The lady of gold and blended style
With the discerning look and Cheshire smile

No comments: